Thursday 13 December 2012

I swear by this product!: Play-Doh? Yes please!

We love love love Play-Doh in this household! We have a little Play-Doh cubby will all the jars and accessories we've accumulated so far and I tell you it is one of our most popular activities. Play-Doh's come a long way from my day ;). I've discovered that some of their kits are actually quite educational. Most recently we were gifted Play-Doh Fun Shapes Bucket with Sesame Street characters.
Play-Doh Fun Shapes Bucket

They give you all the tools you need to cut out shapes, animals and foods. They also supply 3 mats so the child can place each item in the appropriate box shaped like the item. Not to mention you can make actual Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird Play-Doh finger puppets with their shape makers. 
Pieces including in Play-Doh Fun Shapes Bucket
They say this gift is for 3 years and up but my son's been enjoying it since he was 2. I think the key is supervision to make sure the little munchkins don't ingest any of it. Luckily my son never attempted to! You can find this item at your local Walmart or ToysRUs.

Hours of discovery, creative and imaginary play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment