Friday 14 December 2012

Friday Fabulous Finds: My Five Favourite Stocking Stuffers for Him

Today my goal was to find some stocking stuffers for him.  Here are five of my favourites (PS: Chapters is a great place to shop for great stocking stuffers for anyone on your list):

(1) Head Massager by Kikkerland: what man (or even woman) doesn't like to get his head massaged!

Via Indigo

(2) Retro Phone Handset: very cool to connect to a cell phone or even tablet.  Just make sure the one your purchase is compatible with his cell phone or tablet.  Click here for more selection.

Via Amazon.ca
(3) Mini Back Scratcher by Kikkerland: This is an absolutely great gift. I bought one for my dad last year.  Not only did it make him laugh as he had never seen anything like it before and he could put it in his shirt pocket (which looked so silly), it was very useful for him!  It extends to reach most of his back.  Similar items can be found at Giant Tiger and Walmart.

Via Indigo
(4) M & M's of his favourite NFL, NBA or MLB team: this is such a cool idea!  My hubby is a huge football fan and he would get a kick out of this.  Seriously, what will they think of next! You can buy them in different packaging on the M&M's website.

Via My M&Ms
Via My M&Ms
Via My M&Ms

(5) Under Armour tuque/beanie: This is a great item. He will love you for this gift.  Keeps the head warm in very cold weather and looks great.

Via Under Armour

No comments:

Post a Comment