Thursday 20 December 2012

I swear by this product!: Michael Kors zip around wallet

This wallet was gifted to me last Christmas by my sister-in-law and I must say I love it!


Michael Kors Zip around Wristlet Iphone Wallet via Michael Kors


Inside view of Michael Kors Zip Around Wallet via Michael Kors


The zip around means that everything stays safe in my wallet even when it's thrown around in my "bottomless pit of a handbag". You can just grab it and go when you don't want to lug your whole life with you and there's a great center section that fits your Iphone when you need everything in one place.

The cons? No zip pocket for change (but who carries change these days anyways?) and you need to take your Iphone case off in order to fit the Iphone in the Iphone pocket. Otherwise I think it's a great versatile piece and the perfect gift for the woman in your life. Check out the site here as it comes in many different colors and fabrics/prints.


via Michael Kors


via Michael Kors


via Michael Kors

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment