Thursday 13 December 2012

I swear by this product!: My little seat

My little seat is a perfect gift for parents who don't stay home or who travel a lot with their baby or toddler!  My little seat is a travel high chair.  It is best for babies and toddlers who can sit unassisted but need a bit more stability when sitting in a chair.
Via my little seat
Basically, this allows parents to strap their babies to practically any chair and the best thing is that it comes with a little bag which makes it easy to pack in a purse or diaper bag and take along anywhere.

Via my little seat
Recently, we traveled with my son, who was at the time 8 months, to Chicago and this seat was a life saver.  We could sit in any cafe, or patio or restaurant and have him sit with us to feed him while we enjoyed a break or a meal.  It wouldn't have been realistic to take with us a little high chair and not all places we went to had a high chair or a high chair available.  We even used it for breakfast in the hotel business lounge.  It was great and every time we put him in it we were asked where we got it from.  Also, before we had a baby, our friends came over with their two daughters and they brought the My little seat with them so that they can use it for their little one and she sat with us on the table.  It was perfect, because at the time we didn't have a high chair to accommodate their daughter.  This is how we discovered this product.

The my little seat comes in different designs, here are a few:
Via my little seat

Via my little seat
Via my little seat
Via my little seat
My little seat was invented in Canada.  I bought the My little seat from Fab Baby Gear in Ottawa.  Although My little seat has an online shop, they ship only to the U.S. and in Canada it has to be purchased from a retailer.  You can visit their site to find out where it is sold in your region.  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment