Thursday 20 December 2012

I swear by this product: Nespresso

My husband and I are not big coffee drinkers.  We only drink once in a while but we can certainly enjoy and appreciate a very good coffee.  When we first tasted the Nespresso coffee, we had to have a machine to make it at home.  It was slightly silly because as I mentioned we rarely drink coffee but my husband, believe it or not, felt it would be a great hosting tool (I think he just likes gadgets and like any man, felt like he needed this one!).  So we purchased the Nespresso Cube and I am so very glad we did.  The coffee variety is amazing and every single guest we have offered a cup to, has loved it and some have gone as far as going out and buying a machine of their own.

Le Cube - Via Amazon.com
I don't believe Le Cube is available anymore.  Nespresso seems to have come up with new designs.

The great thing is that a Nespresso machine comes in a range of prices starting at $129.99.
Nespresso Essenza - Via Sears.ca
This one looks similar to the Cube:

Nespresso Lattissima - Via Crate and Barrel

Plus it has some accessories so even if you know someone with the machine, you can still purchase an accessory for them.  We have the Nespresso Milk Frother (for cold or hot milk) and I use it to make lattes and cappuccinos  I even use it to make tea lattes.  You don't have to have the Nespresso machine to benefit from this frother as the frothed milk can be used with any coffee and drink (hot chocolate, just plain milk, etc.).  I can go on forever about how much I love the frother but I will let you try it for yourself.  We recently purchased this for my mom who helped us when our son was first born.  It makes for a great gift for just about anyone and is only $100.
Via CA Paradis
Another accessories idea is a capsule holder:

Via CA Paradis
Or buy them a nice clear bowl to just through the capsules in.  They are colourful and make for nice counter decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment