Wednesday 19 December 2012

Great minds think alike ;)

As Yolanda was posting about DIY ornaments yesterday I was pinning some myself. You can check out my Pinterest Gift Idea board here. My latest find was this beautiful lace paper mache ornament DIY. How pretty would this be on a tree. They mention that you could add glitter to the glue mix to add just a dash of shine. I would love the time to try to make some of these beauties. You can find the tutorial here in the free Covet Garden online magazine.

via Decorology via Covet Garden


via Decorology via Covet Garden
This one was also a real beauty...it has a vintage romantic feel to it.

Source unknown - Found on Pinterest
Last of all a glitzy version of the ornament Yolanda made yesterday...just add glitter :)!

via Pizzazzerie



No comments:

Post a Comment