Sunday 30 December 2012

Gifts that stood out

There are a few gifts that stood out in my family.

My son received so many gifts this year and we haven't opened them all for him, but from the ones we have opened, he absolutely loves the Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Fire-Truck.

Via Walmart
Via Walmart
Via Walmart
It is perfect for his age - he is turning 1 year in three weeks.  He is really starting to imitate sounds and words and absolutely loves vehicles.  So he really enjoys the siren, which is really easy to turn on for him and the size of the truck.  Great gift for 11 months +.

As for me, I am not usually excited about kitchen tools, especially as a special occasion gift from my hubby, but these sponges he got me as a stocking stuffer made me laugh and were very thoughtful of him to get.  We saw the Scrub Daddy sponges on the show Shark Tank and I thought they were very cool and said I would love to try them.  

Via QVC
Via QVC
Via QVC
It was great that he actually paid attention and went out of his way to order these on QVC.  I love using them!  Perfect gift for anyone who enjoys doing the dishes or who doesn't because these sponges certainly make it easier and more fun.  Could be good as part of a house warming basket now that Christmas is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment