Thursday 6 December 2012

I swear by this product!: A gift for HIM

Shopping for a man is, well, let's be honest, difficult. It can be your significant other, father or brother and it always seems to be a challenge. If you're looking for a gift for one of the men in your life then have I got an easy one for you!

Everyone needs a really warm winter coat or a classic puffer vest and The North Face has them both. Sure you can spend big bucks on a Canada Goose or Mackage coat but everyone is wearing those!  I purchased the puffer vest for my husband many many years ago and it is still his go to for in between seasons. I recently also gifted it to my brother and it was very well received. They have completely different styles but this classic piece works for everyone regardless of style and age. 
A few months ago I was looking for THE perfect men's winter coat for my husband's birthday and after comparing with other brands I ended up with a North Face style once again. He's been thanking me (literally) ever day since.  It's super light weight yet very warm (it has a 800 fill down which is the warmest count they offer). It's got a slim fit and lots of additional features like a waterproof & breathable shell, interior pockets and a hidden hem cinch accessible from handwarmer pockets.
The picture does not do it justice. It is a rather plain looking coat but the quality of the materials, the fit and the lightweight nature of such a warm down coat makes this a great choice!

You can always gift it with a gift receipt in case he prefers one of their many other styles but this jacket and vest are classics, you just can't go wrong with either!

I've bought The North Face products at Simons, Sport Experts & Altitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment