Monday 3 December 2012

Hello Monday!: A couple of inexpensive but great weekend finds for 5 year old kids

I loved this puzzle when I saw it.  I find 5 year old kids very curious and I find they love to share what they learned or what they know.  This Map of Canada Floor Puzzle on Indigo's website, I thought, was perfect for my 5 year old nephew as well as other 5 year old kids in my life, both boys and girls.  So I purchased multiple.

Via Chapters/Indigo
Not only is it inexpensive but it also looks like a lot of fun and a great way to learn about Canada and its sites and landmarks.  Then the kids can share what they learned about Canada with me!

How cute is this for a little 5 year old girl:

Best part is that you can get the apron personalized (It is free on Wayfair):

Via Fun Toy mall

Via Wayfair

No comments:

Post a Comment