Monday 26 November 2012

Hello Monday!: Winners for Christmas gift shopping!

A second visit to Winners this past week-end and I am...(drum roll please)...done my Christmas shopping (well, ok almost...I still need to pick up a few gift certificates and finish up some online photo gifts)! I'm not certain if it's because I went early this year but Winners has a fantastic selection of gifts! The majority of what I bought was for children which was perfect since they carry a huge assortment of Melissa & Doug products.


If you have not heard of Melissa & Doug it's a brand that makes great quality wood toys.  They're sold at Toys R Us as well as many online stores. See below for most of the Melissa & Doug items I saw this week-end.  They were for ages ranging between 1 & 4 years. I've posted the recommended minimum age recommended for each product below each picture.  At Winners, these gifts all ranged between $4.99 and $19.99, now that's a great deal! Most of the ones I bought were $7.99 & $9.99!

Cutting Food - Wooden Play Food (3+ years)

Dinosaur Stamp Set (4+ years)

Dinosaur Sun Catchers Kraft Kit (4+ years)

Bear Family Dress-Up Puzzle (3+ years)

See Inside Alphabet Peg Puzzle (3+ years)

Pound & Roll Tower (2+ years)

First Bead Maze (1+ year(s))
Bead Bouquet Deluxe Wooden Bead Set (4+ years)

Best Friends Forever Magnetic Dress-Up Playset (3+ years)

Barnyard Animals Jumbo Knob Puzzle (1+ year(s))

Wooden ABC/123 blocks (2+ years)

Magnetic Chalkboard & Dry-Erase Board (3+ years)

Caterpillar Gears Toddler Toy (18+ months)

Pattern Blocks & Boards Classic Toy (3+ years)

Wooden Shape Sorting Clock (3+ years)
Alphabet Nesting & Stacking blocks (2+ years)


Wooden Dinosaur Magnets (2+years)

Decorate-Your-Own Door Hanger (4+ years)

Doorbell House (3+ years)

Maggie Leigh Magnetic Dress-Up Set (3+ years)

Rubber Duck (4+ years)

Farm Sound Blocks (2+ years)

Decorate Your Own Wooden Fashion Dolls (4+ years)

Under Water Floor Puzzle (3+ years)



Scoop & Stack Ice Cream Cone Playset (3+ years)

Fold & Go Mini Dollhouse (3+ years)

Rainbow Stacker Classic Toy (18+ months)

Sticker Collection (3+ years)

12" Tabletop Paper Roll (3+ years)

Stacking Train Toddler Toy (2+ years)

I also found a great $20 gift for my Secret Santa at work which I can't share just yet ;)...but it's definitely value for your money!

Last but not least, I found gorgeous Cynthia Rowley and Elie Tahari mirrored contemporary jewelry boxes for my teenage nieces. $14.99 for the small ones and $24.99 for the large ones.  I will add a charm bracelet in each and voila!

You gotta love it when a store makes it this easy on you (and your budget) to give the perfect gift every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment