Thursday 22 November 2012

I swear by this product!: The Frog Pod

We don't live in the biggest house and I love to use space efficiently (this is why I like European style furniture as they really do think of making use of all space while keeping it clean and looking good - I digress!).  For that reason, I really have to be smart about how I store all the baby "stuff".  I still haven't managed to control most of the little guy's toys but I certainly have a good handle on his bath toys and toiletries given that I use the Frog Pod by Boon.

Via Booninc.com
I received this at my baby shower and really swear by it.  It comes with adhesive bands and screws and you can use either to mount it to the wall of your bathtub.  We used the adhesive bands as we didn't want to screw into our tiles and it holds perfectly even with a bunch of bath toys, a shampoo bottle and a soap bottle.      The scoop allows us to gather the toys, rinse them and leave them to drain while hanging on the wall.  It is functional, looks good, and takes barely any room in the bathtub.

Via Booninc.com
I would recommend this to any new mother or any mother of young children.  Even a child would be happy receiving this as it looks so fun again the wall!  I think this will stay with us for years.  You can purchase the Frog Pod online at Indigo or Toys R Us or Cheeky Monkey, to name a few.  In Ottawa, this was purchased for me at Kiddy Town.

The Boon bath pod also comes in other styles.  I loved the Frog as it looks appropriately stuck to the wall!  But the other styles are nice too!

The Bug Pod - comes in Red and Magenta
Via Booninc.com
The Whale Pod - comes in Blue, White and Grey
Via Booninc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment