Wednesday 28 November 2012

My tip of the week: When in doubt Book + Toy = Perfect gift!

Sometimes we want to give a thoughtful & fun children's gift but are afraid to choose a toy or book the child (or his sibling) may already have. I think it's a pretty sure bet is to choose a book you love or think the child will love and accompany it with a toy that goes along with the same character or theme.

For books I like to stay with the classics (Goodnight Moon, The Hungry Very Caterpillar, any titles by Dr Seuss, Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed (This one is definitely our favorite!), Tails, Guess How Much I love you...).
Goodnight Moon
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Dr.Seuss
Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Tails

Guess How Much I Love you
The last gift I gave like this was actually The Very Hungry Caterpillar book with The Very Hungry Caterpillar wood pull toy.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar wood pull toy


A quick search on Indigo.ca and I found so many other options to match to this one book:








Such a fun match and both classics that can be played with and read for at least a few years!



No comments:

Post a Comment