Tuesday 20 November 2012

What to give the people who care for your children year round?

We are very fond of and grateful to the woman who cares for our child everyday while we are working. I wanted to make sure to give her a Holiday gift that says "Happy Holidays! We appreciate you!!!".

I've decided on two gifts, the first will be a gift certificate to a local spa to be pampered a little...I don't think you can go wrong with this classic gift. She takes care of our children during the day and is a mother of 3 as well! She NEEDS to be pampered! I think the key to choosing a spa from which to purchase a gift certificate is to make sure you trust their quality of services AND location! Please make sure the spa is near where she lives or works! I still have a gift certificate to a very luxurious spa that was given to me two Christmas's ago and due to it's location I have not found the time to go :(!

The second gift will be a collaboration between the parents. I will collect photos of all the children she takes care of and we will make her a "we thank you and we appreciate you" photo mug from the kids.



all photos via Tiny Prints

There are so many great photo gift sites but Tiny Prints is definitely one of my Top 5. (I'll be posting about my favorite photo gift sites next week!) I've ordered mostly invitations and Holiday cards from Tiny Prints so this will be the first time I order a photo mug from them. Will update you with her reaction :)!

What are you getting your child's educator or teacher this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment