Thursday 29 November 2012

I swear by this product!: Rainforest Fisher-Price Mobile for infants

I read reviews on many mobiles before choosing the Fisher-Price Rainforest Mobile and it paid off as this was an excellent purchase. I was a little hesitant as it did not really fit with the modern low key grey & white aesthetics of the nursery I had prepared but I knew that did not really matter...and I'm so glad for it!
Rainforest FisherPrice Mobile

The mobile features 3 soothing settings:  1) Music, motion and lights, 2) Music and motion or 3) Music with night light. I liked being able to use the motion to entertain him a few moments when I needed a few minutes to get dressed or whatnot and then just the music and night light to calm him before bedtime.
Motion, Music, Lights, Oh my!
I loved that the music options were all classical music (Bach, Beethoven and Mozart). Also once your child outgrows the mobile part it is easily removed and you can use the music box as a night light for much longer. This product really is great value!
Converts into a sound box with night light
One of the best parts was the remote! We would keep it in our room and when Mr decided to wake at 4:50am we would use it to turn the mobile on without being seen. Mr was happy to be entertained and we were thankful to get a few more minutes of shut eye!  You have to be fairly close for it to work - I would go near the door to his room to turn it on.
Comes with a convenient remote control to start and stop from afar
Another plus was the battery life on this thing. For new parents you'll soon see how many batteries you need for all the gadgets and toys you'll have. Some drain batteries very quickly and therefore get super expensive in the long run but we only changed them once towards the end of the first year we had it (and used it daily).

No comments:

Post a Comment