Thursday 22 November 2012

I swear by this product!: Organic Body Polish - Get your glow on!

Now before you bypass this post thinking just another body care product to waste my money on, please know:
  1. I have used Dove soap and the same moisturizer for as long as I can remember.
  2. I only wear mascara (and sometimes eyeliner & lip balm) on a day to day basis.
  3. I have not spent hours in pharmacies buying cosmetics I don't need since my teens (spending hours picking just the right shade of Essie nail polish does not count!).
  4. I do not get swayed by all the beautiful glossy magazine ads showcasing a gorgeous 15 year model promising you that you'll look like her if you just buy their product (Thankfully I'm not quite that naive ;)).
  5. I am not a fan of gifting bath or cosmetic products unless it's a gift certificate to Sephora!

However this product was gifted to me about 4 years ago and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I have since gifted it over many times and have received only glorious reviews! My favorite is the Pink Grapefruit! They come in many other scents like Vanilla, Lavender Geranium, Cedar Eucalyptus, Cinnamon, Orange, Lemon Ginger & many more!

Refreshing Pink Grapefruit Organic Body Polish

This organic body polish cleanses, exfoliates, moisturizes, renews, revitalizes and protects your skin (For real! It really does ALL those things!) and did I mention it's ORGANIC? You literally GLOW after using this product! It's like liquid gold! You will love it so much you will use tiny little bits at a time just to make it last (ok you got me - that's what I do!). You can check out detailed info about their scrubs here. You NEED to try this! I'd love to hear your feedback if you do! 
OGmama Mother's Day Gift Set

OGbaby Really Fragrance Free Baby Shower Gift Set 


I have yet to order their baby & mama sets but will definitely do so soon. They also have a travel size gift set if you want to gift someone all their products (Yes, that someone can be you!).

Trust me on this one! You can thank me later ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment