Monday 26 November 2012

Hello Monday!: A small gift for the hostess

I find choosing a hostess gift very challenging.  There are some really nice things out there and great ideas but  I always worry that the hostess may already have too many vases or too many bowls, so I struggle.  This weekend while browsing through the aisles of a few home fashion stores I couldn't find a small gift for the hostess of our Saturday casual breakfast.  What do you get the women who decorates perfectly, who chooses every item in her home meticulously and who's house looks like it should be featured in a magazine?   I really didn't know!  But then as I was walking out of one of the stores, I saw a Style at Home magazine and thought, hmmmm, how perfect!  This is exactly her, maybe this could give her more inspiration for her home.  So I picked up a few magazines, namely Style at Home, HGTV magazine, Hello Magazine (for fun reading!)... and wrapped the package up with a nice bow.


Another idea would be to purchase a yearly subscription for Style at Home or HGTV or whatever other magazine you think the hostess would enjoy.  It would be like the gift that keeps giving!  

No comments:

Post a Comment