Friday 23 November 2012

Black Friday Deals!

Here are a few deals that I know of and that I think are worth checking out.

For those of you living in the Ottawa/Gatineau area and planning to shop today, check out Place D'Orleans mall.  They are having a tax free event: you can redeem any tax you pay on your purchases today for a gift certificate to use at Place D'Orleans. Click here for the terms and conditions.  So you get more for your money! Especially if you are going to pay those taxes anyway.

Via Place D'Orleans


I LOVE Aerie.  Great lounging clothing!  I have heard that some young people find this store expensive so today through Sunday is really your chance to shop at Aerie.  They are having a 40% off your entire purchase sale, excluding undies. Click here for more details.   This is for online and in store purchases.  I am sure you can find great Gifts for Her!

Via Aerie

As I mentioned in a previous post my favourite photo book, calendar and cards site is Mix Book.  Today until Sunday they are also having some great deals.  My favourite is the buy one get one free calendar sale!  I will certainly take advantage of that to order the calendar I prepared for my in-laws.  This way I can order copies for my sisters-in-laws.

Via Mix Book
Happy Shopping!!!  And good luck with any lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment