Thursday 29 November 2012

I swear by this product!: The Garlic Pro E-Zee Dice

I received the Garlic Pro E-Zee Dice as part of a house warming gift basket and I have gifted it almost every time I have gone to a house warming since!  It is by far my favourite kitchen tool and those who have received it from me have said the same thing.

Via C.A Paradis

I use a lot of garlic in my cooking, but even if I only used it once in a while, I would still love this product.  I hated how the little pieces of garlic stuck to my fingers when I was trying to dice the garlic clove.  Don't you find that happens to you?  Not only would I be trying to control holding a small pieces of garlic while cutting tiny pieces, which is hard in it of itself, but I would also find myself trying to control all the pieces that were sticking to my fingers.  Plus there was the garlic smelling hands after the entire process!  

Now with the Garlic Pro E-Zee Dice I have my garlic diced in no time, no hassle, no mess and no smelly garlic fingers!  And it is easy to clean - just rinse and put it in the dishwasher (don't touch the blades as they are really sharp).  I am not into buying a bunch of little gadgets for my kitchen, nor do I fall for all the "gimmicks" when it comes to kitchen gadgets, but this one is a must in every kitchen.  So this year when you are thinking what to buy the hostess, this would be a great idea.  Because it is relatively small in size, it also works as a great stocking stuffer.

I received the Garlic Pro E-Zee Dice from C.A. Paradis in Ottawa, and I also have purchased the ones I have gifted from that store.  C.A. Paradis sells this product on their website.  The only other site I found which sells it and is in stock is the Worlds Best Sharpener, but I have never used that site.

Interesting note: While searching online I found that this product was voted Anna & Kristina's best garlic gadget as agreed by 75% of their testers.  You can check out more details about their testing here. I guess I am not the only one who loves this product!







No comments:

Post a Comment