Monday 19 November 2012

Hello Monday! Children's Easel on the go

This weekend my son (who is not even a year old!) had two birthday parties, both for a two year old.  Both kids have big families so I knew they would receive a ton of gifts.  For that reason I found it challenging trying to find a great and unique gift, especially because I was very last minute in my search (ooops!).  So I asked a few friends of mine to send me a list of gifts they love for their own kids, and one of my friends said she loves the Portable easel set at DesSerres.

Via DeSerres

She said she leaves the set in her car sometimes, this way her girls always have an activity wherever they go.  Because the set comes in a suitcase, it is easy to lug around and easy to store in a car.  So I made my way to  DeSerres and made the purchase.   It was my first time in the store and on their website, and I fell in love!  I am sure I will be writing more about how great this store is for arts and crafts for all ages.

The gift was a hit!  Both mother's said the kids had nothing like it and both mother's were happy that the easel can be used also with the kids' older siblings. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment