Monday 4 March 2013

Hello Monday!: The Forgotten Shower or Baby Gift

This gift is definitely for mommy and not for baby.  In my opinion this item is absolutely essential and has made my knees very happy, and yet I have never been to a shower where the item makes its way on the gift registry.  I think it has been forgotten or most people, like me just over a year ago, don't know about it.  It's the bath kneeler!

I received one from my cousin at my baby shower and since then I have tried to give it to every mommy-to-be and have received great reviews.  This simple little invention makes bath time more enjoyable!

The Moby Bath Kneeler by Skip Hop is my favourite because it has a lot of cushion and comfort.

Via Indigo

I guess mommy could put a towel under her knees for comfort, but it's just not the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment