Tuesday 12 March 2013

Did you know about Piperlime?

I am a big fan of the Gap group - Banana Republic for my hubby and I and Gap Kids for my son.  Although I often order online, I only recently noticed "Piperlime".  I shared it with my colleague and she said to me  - "where has Piperlime been all my life!". 

Via Piperlime
The packages arrive in a nice box with lime designs on the inside and purple tissue paper, and a little note thanking you for the purchase!  I'm such a sucker for the little details.  

I'm only starting to get acquainted with the site but here are a few of my favourite items that are on sale.

Maribeth Lace Dress by Joie - I love this dress, and it is on sale but only available in L
This would be great post baby bump for the summer
Is it obvious I love lace?!
Oh and I love grey
I will let you browse their site as the selection is fairly large and let you judge for yourself.  Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment