Monday 18 March 2013

What should my son wear for Palm Sunday and Easter?

Everywhere I go I see plenty of gorgeous and adorable dresses and outfits for girls for Easter.  The boys items are cute, but nothing that jumps out at you...but I guess, I don't know how creative the designers could get with boys.  The issue for me is that my hubby's family celebrates Easter in March and my family celebrates Easter in May so basically I have 4 outfits or variations of outfits to figure out for the little guy - 2 for each Palm Sunday and 2 for each Easter.

I found this outfit in his drawer. It was a gift from my uncle and I love it and think it would be perfect for Palm Sunday at the end of April (weather permitting!).  I love Ralph Lauren for boys.  Such nice colours and so preppy!


Nordstrom is selling a similar set.

Via Nordstrom
Or this option at the Bay.

Via the Bay
I also fell in love with this set on Ralph Lauren's site, but a little over the top in price for a one time wear...maybe I can find something similar with my shopping tomorrow night in store.  I can't get over how cute this would look and perfect for Palm Sunday this upcoming weekend given the cold weather. I really hope I can find something similar.

Via Ralph Lauren




Maybe this could be another option.  I will have to see it in person at the Children's Place.

Via Children's Place
In my search I found out that I can personalize a Ralph Lauren Polo.  I'm loving the colours and may just get one in case other outfits don't work out or for any other day!

Via Ralph Lauren
Via Ralph Lauren
Or maybe I will just get him and his daddy matching ties from apple and ivy, how cute would that be!  They have over 200 patterns to choose from. I'm sure I can easily find a shirt and pants to match.

Via apple and ivy
Via apple and ivy

I can also get him a bow tie with a simple outfit!!

Via Etsy
And finally, he will definitely wear this outfit on Easter so that all his aunts and uncles can think he is absolutely adorable!!!


And I'm thinking about ordering this outfit for the Easter in May.

Via Etsy
He will look all preppy and handsome for church on Palm Sunday and silly and cute for Easter and Easter egg hunts!!

What do you all think??  Any other suggestions?

1 comment: