Monday 11 March 2013

Baby First Year Calendar - I found them!!!

One of the best gifts I received when my son was first born was his Baby First Year Calendar with stickers.  I have kept track of every milestone, every first, every funny story and every special moment.  As a person who doesn't have the greatest memory, I want to make sure everything is written down so I can go back to the moment and so that I can share them with my son when he gets older.  The calendar has also become a reference point when girlfriends ask me for advice, like when did my baby start enjoying his baths, etc.

The calendar is my favourite gift to give newborns, and the best part was that Walmart in store carried three different designs - neutral, blue and pink at a very inexpensive price.  But for at least 7 months I couldn't find one calendar at any of the Walmarts in my area.  So you can imagine how happy I was this weekend when they finally restocked them...and I purchased five of them!!  I keep thinking I need to go back to buy some more, just in case they disappear from the shelves for half a year again!








No comments:

Post a Comment