Friday 29 March 2013

Update to Easter Baskets Modified

What was supposed to be a simple task ended up being a little more complicated than I thought.  I usually use cellophane rolls to wrap any basket I make, but this time I was tempted to use basket bags thinking it would be easier.  The first one I purchased was too big for the sand bucket and the ones I purchased last night were too "loose" so they didn't hold the package together.  I guess they are made for much much bigger baskets.  So I went back to my cellophane roll.  I wanted clear cellophane so you can see what's inside.


My neighbour however, bought her basket bags from the dollar store and her basket turned out great.  I really like that the bunnies on the bag look like they are coming out from inside the package.


No comments:

Post a Comment