Tuesday 26 March 2013

Modern Wall Key Holders

Yesterday, I took the day off and finally got some cleaning and decluttering done, and honestly, it felt great! It was the perfect day for it given that it was sunny and crisp.  After all was done, we also left the windows open and our home truly smelled like Spring.  The decluttering and organizing is very important for us right now.  With another baby on the way and limited space in our little abode being on top of how this home is organized is key!

On that note, I realized yesterday how simple things like keys in random places frustrated me, keys for doors, keys for the mail, keys and spares for the cars, etc., etc.  So I am now on a hunt for a nice modern looking key holder for our front entrance.

I really liked this one from Zone Maison.  Although I like the simplicity of it,  I am worried about the magnet not being able to hold all our keys with key chains.  There are no reviews on the site or weight capacity so it is hard to tell.

Via Zone Maison

Via Zone Maison
Maybe I will go in person and test it out!


My husband really likes this one from Etsy.  I like it too because it is simple and very modern. The great thing about it is that the hooks are removable, and you can order more hooks if you need more.

Via Etsy

We are big fans of the modern designs of Blomus and so this design is also very appealing.

Via Amazon.com

But my favourite so far is something similar to this. I like the mix of wood and metal.  This is a coat hanger but with a smaller piece of wood and smaller hooks, it can become a key holder.  Now I am on the hunt for a nice piece of wood to make my own key holder, unless I find something already made that is a better and easier alternative!

Via Houzz

Before I let you go I just want to say that I think these kind of organizational products make for a great house warming gift.  Buy it already made or make your own personalized one, whatever you decide, I think it makes a great gift that is different than the usual vase, bowl, basket of goodies, etc. people usually receive for a house warming.  Just a thought!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely collection for wall key holders. I Was looking something like these.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete