Wednesday 27 March 2013

DIY "healthy" easter treat for the kids

I needed to come up with a treat for my son's daycare friends. I really did not want to give them more chocolates seeing as I'm certain they will be getting plenty during this holiday. I turned to my trusty Pinterest account and found this super cute, easy, inexpensive and somewhat "healthy" (healthier than chocolate in any case) DIY.

Easter DIY treat - source unknown

I found the cone cellophane wrappers at Walmart and green ribbon at the Dollarstore. Fill each cellophane wrapper with orange coloured fish crackers, tie a knot with the ribbon and add a little card or sticker label with your Happy Easter Wish! SO simple!

Fish shaped cheese crackers

Cone shaped cellophane wrappers

Green wavy ribbon via Etsy
Easter custom label via Etsy

Easter custom label via Etsy
Easter custom label via Etsy


I found this version with tissue paper on Etsy...

Printable tags via Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment