Monday 22 April 2013

Practical gifts for kids that are still lots of fun!

I found these storage solutions by Three Sprouts. I think they would make a great gift for any family with young kids. Every mother I know would welcome more storage solutions that the kids would actually like and use! This brand is sold in many higher end children's boutiques and can be found many places online. I found these at PinkiBlue a Montreal boutique that also sells online.

Wall organizers:

via PinkiBlue

via PinkiBlue


Storage cubes:

via PinkiBlue


Toy storage bins:

via PinkiBlue


Clothing hampers:

via PinkiBlue


Diaper caddy:

via PinkiBlue


Bath toy storage:

via PinkiBlue


You can find these adorable products here. They are very well priced between $22-$33. A steal if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment