Monday 15 April 2013

First Communion Gift for a Young Girl

For some life events I always find it easier to buy for a girl than a boy, and this is the case for a First Communion.  I like to give something that is somewhat timeless and that will stay with the little girl for years, at least as a keepsake.  So this weekend I bought a special little girl a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet and charms from Hamawi Jewellers in Ottawa.

I chose this bracelet because I think it is more age appropriate.

Via Thomas Sabo

I also love these bracelets for young girls, but I thought in this case the above was more appropriate.

Via Thomas Sabo

Via Thomas Sabo

Via Thomas Sabo

I bought these charms, the first to suit the religious celebration and the second her initial.

Via Thomas Sabo


Via Thomas Sabo

I find charm bracelets make great gifts because they can always be updated. I like the Thomas Sabo collection for young girls because it offers a lot of charms with colour which is more fun for young girls.  I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment