Tuesday 16 April 2013

Chocolate Favours for Baby's Birth

Our baby boy is due in around 5 weeks and my mom just reminded me that I have to prepare chocolate favours as thank you's for people who visit after the birth.  This is tradition for us.  Anyone that comes over gets a nicely decorated piece of chocolate or other type of candy favours.

Last year, this is what we prepared for our first born.




Last year I didn't think I would be blogging about this so the pictures are not great, but they give you an idea.  We did a winter theme as he was a winter baby.  We bought Lindt chocolate snowmen and added a scarf and a pompom, and for the other Lindt chocolates we just glued a clear teddy bear on them.

Via Lindt.ca

Stay tuned for what we will be preparing for the next little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment