Tuesday 2 April 2013

A Gift Tip for a Big Brother or Sister of a Newborn

A colleague at work gave me a tip a while back.  She said, to help my son get acquainted with the idea of having a baby brother I should considering giving him a small gift from his newborn sibling every day he comes to visit at the hospital.  I questioned how this would work as my son is so young and may not understand, she said that as he gets older to continue reminding him the gifts were from his baby sibling;  Brilliant and so sweet!

I saw this today and I am considering getting something like it. Thought it was cute and would make him feel proud to be the Big Brother!

Via Etsy
This is cute too for a little girl.

Via Etsy

As I find more ideas of gifts to give him at the hospital, I will post about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment