Thursday 4 April 2013

I Love my Blanqi

I really had to share about how much I absolutely love this product, the Blanqi.  Best maternity purchase I have made so far.


Via Queen Mother Maternity

Amazing support and body styler, and most important, comfort!   My work requires me to sit all day in front of a computer and I was starting to feel shortness of breath because of the weight and when I would walk, I almost felt as though I was ready to deliver.  The Blanqi spreads the weight around and give me the support I need and really helps me get through my day.  Wish I had known about this my first pregnancy!

PS: the customer service at Queen Mother Maternity (where I purchased the Blanqi) was phenomenal, despite my crazy little guy running around and playing with the mannequins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment