Wednesday 23 January 2013

My Tip of the Week: the power of a picture

I recently went from seeing my son 12 hours a day to only 3 hours, because I went back to work and he started going to day care.  Now all day long I cannot stop looking at pictures of him and really understand how my husband felt when he went back to work after some time off with us while I was home this past year.  So as part of his Valentine's Day gift, I am thinking of doing something for his office with pictures of our son (and even me - assuming he misses me too!).

I think this is such a great gift for a working dad who sees his children just a few hours a day.  It would definitely put a smile on his face especially because I know he would never go out and buy himself a frame or put something together with different pictures.  Here are a few ideas:

Snow globe
Via Black's Photography

Digital photo frame
Via Best Buy

Via Best Buy

Easel Art
Via Tiny Prints
Via Tiny Prints
Via Tiny Prints

Picasa collage in a frame

Create your own collage on Picasa and get it developed and then frame it or develop it on just about any type of photo gift.

Via Skip to my Lou - check it out for a tutorial on making collages in Picasa
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment