Wednesday 2 January 2013

My tip of the week!: Emily Press Labels

My son (sadly for me) is starting day care next Monday.  So I am getting everything prepared for him and I remembered that a friend told me about Emily Press.  This website has all labels you can imagine a child would need for preschool, school and even day care.  Although my little man is only going to a home day care with not many kids, I think labeling his items with his name may make things easier for his care giver.   Here are a few items I found on the website, but make sure you visit the site as there are so many more label options.  Click here.  This would make a great and unique gift for a new mom or a unique birthday gift for children of all ages.

Shoe labels Via Emily Press
Container labels Via Emily Press
Allergy labels Via Emily Press
Mealtime labels Via Emily Press
School Labels Via Emily Press

No comments:

Post a Comment