Monday 21 January 2013

Hello Monday!: Favourite birthday gifts received

This weekend's birthday party for my son was a success.  Everyone had a great time and we were so lucky to have wonderful weather for playing outside.  The adults had a snowball fight and the kids built snowmen and just played in the snow!  The little man received so many great gifts but these following two really stood out.

Birthday Memory Keeper
Via MSK Sales
My sister-in-law thought I would enjoy saving a synopsis of each of his birthdays for the years to come.  I love the idea.  It will be nice to look back and remember the funniest and most memorable moments of each birthday celebration.  


Unfortunately, I cannot find where this book would be sold. She bought it from a merchant that had a temporary kiosk in her building.  I found it online at MSK Sales and they are only a wholesaler.  I will try my best to keep searching for other merchants and keep you posted.   

Ikea's Duktig 4 piece cookware

Via Ikea
These are absolutely amazing.  My son loves playing with my pots and pans so this set of cookware has become his favourite toy.  They look and feel like the real thing, so he is definitely fooled!  He bangs them together, makes music, and attempts to close the lid for a good few minutes.

Just a couple more ideas suitable for a one year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment