Thursday 24 January 2013

I Swear by this Product: The Pandora craze!

Like any trend, you think that after a while it will not last and it will lose its appeal.  I have said this about Pandora bracelets and charms year after year and yet, everyone around me is still adding charms, changing bracelets, etc.  And I totally get why!  These charms are the easiest gifts to give, yet they have an emotional, sentimental, personal and lasting element.

If you know anyone with a bracelet, get them a charm and they would be happy...well that is the case with the ladies in my family, in my circle of friends and at my work.  A friend at work even buys one charm for her daughter every time she loses a tooth.  She hopes it will make a nice keepsake for her daughter as she gets older.  She got the idea from another friend at work who has a charm bracelet of her own (of course not Pandora - didn't exist at the time) from her parents who did the same thing when she was losing teeth.  Such a great idea!

At this time of year, I would be happy with any charm from Pandora's 2013 Valentine collection.

Turtle Doves - Via Pandora

Heart Pave - Via Pandora

Love of my Life - Via Pandora

Heart Pave - Via Pandora

Ring dangle - Via Pandora



No comments:

Post a Comment