Monday 28 January 2013

Hello Monday!: Baby and me handprint wall art

I saw this at Winners over the week-end and thought I should share. It's the Baby and me handprint wall art canvas by Pearhead.

via Pearhead

via Pearhead

When I had my son I wanted to get his handprints right away while he was still a newborn. I found it difficult to find a kit with easy to use toxic free ink pads. In the end I did find a great kit but I think it was $30-$40 and the ink pad was tiny which made it a little tricky to use. Needless to say when I saw this item for $9.99 I had to share. This would make a great baby shower gift or newborn gift.

via Pearhead

It looks easy to use as it actually comes with a large enough tray to put the non-toxic paint in and makes a great addition to any nursery decor. I love how you can have your print next to your child's. There's enough space on the canvas that you could even do this with your toddler or young child.  You will surely treasure it for many many years to come.

via Pearhead

I see on their website that they also have a 4 piece canvas set to do a family collage of handprints. What a fun way to capture a moment in time!

via Pearhead


No comments:

Post a Comment