Monday 7 January 2013

Hello Monday!: "The" Pottery Barn Chair

As mentioned before, my son turns one this month.  After seeing my cousin's son's chair that he got from Pottery Barn years ago, I couldn't wait to buy it for my own little guy one day.  So this weekend, I ordered the "Anywhere Chair" for him from Pottery Barn Kids, personalized with his name.  It will be a great addition to his room and I am sure he will love it over the years as it will be his own and it will be easy for him to move around.  The reviews said that children use it from ages 1 to 10!  The only glitch is that the one I want is on back order, but it should be alright for him to receive it after his birthday!

Via Pottery Barn Kids


This is the chair I purchased with white stitching to go with the grey theme of his room.

Via Pottery Barn Kids
Via Pottery Barn Kids
Here are options for girls:

Via Pottery Barn Kids
Via Pottery Barn Kids
Via Pottery Barn Kids

Can't wait to receive my chair (well, his chair!).

No comments:

Post a Comment