Thursday 31 January 2013

I swear by this product: Headboard Wall Decals

Ok I should not "swear by this product" as I don't actually own it but I swear by the idea! How brilliant are these? 

via The Land of the Nod

via The Land of the Nod

via The Land of the Nod

These headboard decals are:

A) Totally adorable
B) Take up no space
C) Are on sale for $9.95 or $12.95 (regular price is $55.00) at Land of the Nod

Do you need more convincing?

I like the faux wrought iron look but they also have the full classic headboard silhouettes which make just as much impact:

via The Land of the Nod

via The Land of the Nod

via The Land of the Nod
You can check out Maggie Terryn's post on The Land of the Nod blog here. She put one up in her daughter's room and seems very pleased with the result.

via The Land of the Nod blog



No comments:

Post a Comment