Monday 7 January 2013

Hello Monday!: Jungle Animal Magnets by Janod


We were visiting with a friend and her two young children a while ago and my son just loved one of their toys. It was the Jungle Animal Magnets by Janod. So of course when I fell on the exact toy at Archambault I could not resist picking this up for him. 
He was absolutely delighted by the surprise and proceeded to spend the evening arranging and re-arranging the magnetic pieces to create fun and crazy looking animals. This is a definite thumbs up! It says it is an appropriate toy as of 18 months and I definitely agree. I wish I had found this earlier. I think the fun at first is finding the proper matches to complete each animal but as the child grows it becomes a silly game of mixing and matching to make mismatched crazy animals! 

The pieces are made of solid wood and you can tell this quality will ensure this toy gets passed on many many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment