Monday 9 December 2013

West Elm is in town!

I had to share a little secret I discovered late last summer...West Elm is now in Montreal! I call it my secret because it does not seem that many people are aware that they opened their first store in the province this year.

Montreal store via West Elm

I went by a while back and I am crazy for their collection...Some of their larger furniture pieces are a little too traditional for me but I love their mix of modern, clean & sleek accessories with their twist of ethnic & organic pieces. There is so much to fall in love with!

I thought I would post my top 5 West Elm gifts for the holidays as well as my top 5 favourite West Elm pieces for the home on my wish list this year!


TOP 5 GIFTS

GIFT FOR HER: Mosaic triangles jewelry box via West Elm


GIFT FOR HIM: Moscow mule copper mug via West Elm


HOSTESS GIFT: Diffuser via West Elm

GIFT FOR THE JET SETTER: Travel Kit via West Elm

HOUSE WARMING GIFT: Modernist bowls via West Elm


MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE PIECES:

Chevron tile wall mirror via West Elm
Onyx flatware via West Elm

Various gallery frames via West Elm

Carved wood coffee table via West Elm

Souk wool rug via West Elm


You should definitely drop by and have a look! The staff is super friendly and the vybe is so laid back!

No comments:

Post a Comment