Monday 30 December 2013

Absolutely in Love with the Lillébaby Carrier

I wanted to share how much I love my new baby carrier.  My son is now 7 months (I still can't believe it; I feel like it was just yesterday I was announcing his birth) and because we have been travelling I have been using the Lillébaby carrier daily with him.

I shopped around quite a bit for a carrier.  I was looking for a carrier that would allow me to carry him facing me and facing outward so he can see what we see, and something that has breathable material for hot climates.  I chose the Lillébaby Airflow carrier and here is why.

Via Fab Baby Gear

Not only did this carrier meet my list of requirements, I can also carry my son on my back or hip, it has a hood that allows me to cover his head from the sun while he is sleeping and it is comfortable.  I like the fact that the weight is balanced between my upper and lower back.  Plus it is very easy to switch from the position of facing me and that of facing out.  When my son is due for a nap I carry him facing me and when he wakes up, I take him out, switch things around and put him facing out.  He loves the carrier as he sits very comfortably in it.  I definitely recommend trying it out if you are looking for a carrier, especially if you are looking for one good for warm climates.  The 3D breathable mesh allows great airflow so we both don't get overly hot.  Even my husband and my mom loved carrying my son in it.

Via Amazon.com

I just wish I bought two so that we could carry our two year old son in one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment