Monday 9 December 2013

Home Sense - Storage Boxes as Gift Boxes

As you know, I LOVE Home Sense.  I love the variety, especially when I shop for my home.  I used to hesitate, however, when buying gifts from there because almost nothing comes with a box.  If I did buy a gift it would never include anything breakable.  I used a basket from Home Sense to put all the items in.  The package looked great all wrapped up in cellophane and tied with a nice bow.

But recently, I'm all about the boxes.  It seems like lately Home Sense is carrying more storage boxes and I've started to use them when giving a gift that is breakable.

The other day I had two house warming visits and placed the items in a storage box and made it into a gift box.









The bonus is that the box is also part of the gift as it can be used for storage purposes. I chose the colours of the boxes to suit the colours of the home I was visiting.

Since I am talking about Home Sense, I thought I would share that they have a Holiday site.  Click here to check out great ideas for gifts, decor, gift wrapping and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment