Wednesday 18 December 2013

Another year, another Christmas gift for our child's caregiver

Another year has gone by and I had to find a Christmas gift to say thank you to my eldest son's weekday caregiver. I'm so pleased with how her gift turned out. I ordered this calendar from Pinhole Press. I've raved about Pinhole Press in the past here. They really have unique and great quality products.

Acrylic framed photo calendar via Pinhole Press


I love that it took me just minutes to make this calendar (just upload 12 photos and slot one in for every month), that it was so affordable ($24.99 - the 25% discount they were offering), that it's a colourful simple design and that it is so child friendly in the acrylic case/frame (which comes ready to hang! Perfect!).

Our gift to our son's caregiver


We used photos of our son playing with all the kids at his daycare which my husband took throughout the year and so it will be a nice keepsake for her and fun for the children to see a new photo of themselves every month throughout the year.  It will be wrapped up with our holiday card and a gift certificate to a nearby restaurant and there you have it!

I can't say enough about Pinhole Press's quality and assortment. If you still have someone on your list to buy for, head on over and check out their gift guides!

You can check out what we gave my son's caregiver last year here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment