Wednesday 11 December 2013

Another Great Gift Idea for a Two Year Old

As most parents do, I take a TON of pictures of my kids.  My oldest just went through a stage where he didn't like looking at the camera.  Most of his picture are of his head!  But recently, he is starting to like to pose and say cheese.  What's even more interesting is that he loves taking the photos.  I often find several photos taken by him on my iPhone.  They are usually of feet or the table, but once in a while I will actually get one of someone's face...haha!

For Christmas, my brother and sister-in-law bought him a Fisher Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera.  He has been having so much fun with it.  At first, he didn't really know how to use it because he was used to the phone, but now he goes around saying cheese to all of us and he even takes pictures of the view from our hotel room where we are vacationing.  The great part is that I don't worry when he drops it.  Plus he loves scanning through the photos he has taken and he makes sure to show us the picture he took of us.

Via Fisher Price
He leaves his camera along the window ready for picture taking the next day!

This was definitely a great gift idea for my almost two year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment