Tuesday 17 December 2013

Gag Gift - Stocking Stuffer

I had so much fun today looking through a bunch of Propaganda mugs (click here to see).  They made me laugh and I couldn't help but purchase this one.

Mr. P Lick - Via Propaganda
At first I thought it was dirty but then my cousin pointed out that it's a fake stain.  I laughed so much!  My husband had the same grossed out reaction when he saw it and then realized what it was and laughed as well. I can't wait to use it in the morning and start my day laughing at how silly it is (the little things that make our day!).

Propaganda is a Danish company.  They have a large collection of silly mugs and other fun items.  Click here for their website.

I found some of their mugs on Amazon.com and Kookik.com.

Mr. P Kiss - Via Amazon.com

Mr. P Thai Massage - Via Amazon.com
Guess What - Via Kookik.com
Mr. P Valentine - Via Kookik.com
Mr. P Boomerang - Via Kookik.com

These make a great gift that will put a smile on anyone's face every morning! Great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment