Wednesday 28 August 2013

Baptism Celebration - The Results!

The event was beautiful!!  The highlight - My little guy who was so cute and so into the ceremony for a 3 month old.  I couldn't stop watching his gaze and how focused he was on the priest.  Truly priceless!

All the other details I worked on turned out exactly as I wanted them.  I was truly pleased with the results.

I have Irina Shainski of Sweet Song Cake to thank for the amazing cake.  Not only did it look flawless, it was delicious and an absolute hit with all, even the pickiest ones that usually have a say about the cake.  Isn't the sheep adorable?!  I can't bring myself to throw it out!



The favours were also a hit.  Everyone loved the idea of receiving something useful that would remind them of my little man's special day every time they use it.  Here is how the cutting boards turned out. I loved dealing with Rob at Westboro Signs for the engraving of my son's initials and baptism date on the boards.  And I loved how the thank you cards turned out.  Thank you Concertina Press,



Finally, I had fun putting together the simple centerpieces and I am happy with the end result.


Now that the baptism is over, I feel I have so much time on my hands - hmmm - what to plan next?

No comments:

Post a Comment