Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Honest Company - Discount

While Mrs. P was browsing the Style Me Pretty blog (as she regularly does) she came across a discount for the Honest Company products and sent me the link right away.  If you have never browsed the Style Me Pretty blog, you should! (click here) Even if you are not planning your own wedding, the site has some great ideas suitable for other events and hosting.

Getting back to the discount.  A little while back I posted about the eco-friendly, non-toxic products by The Honest Company.   I've had the chance to try most of the products I ordered and I really like them.  I'm even placing another order today.  Style Me Pretty is introducing The Honest Company as one of their advertisers and is offering its readers $10 off a minimum purchase of $40 in Honest products.  Click here for a link to the discount code and its terms.  Hurry...this offer expires August 16, 2013.

Via Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment