Friday 9 August 2013

Baptism Celebration To Do List (continued)

I'm loving the online world for dresses.  It is the best option for a mom of two with limited time to shop in malls from one store to the other.  I mean there are really hundreds of them on sites like Nordstrom, ShopBop, Neiman Marcus, Revolve Clothing, etc.  I found three on Neiman Marcus' site and they should arrive next week for me to try them on.  I'm hoping one of these will work out.  I love wearing white dresses and my son's baptism is the perfect reason to do so.

French Connection via Neiman Marcus
Free People via Neiman Marcus
Erin by Erin Fetherston via Neiman Marcus
They are all very different styles so I am hoping one style will work.  If all fails I found a beige skirt and beige top at BCBG I can purchase instead.

Unfortunately I haven't had much luck with my son's baptismal outfit or both my sons' church outfits. I'm not sure how I would be if I had a girl, but right now I feel it would be so much easier finding nice outfits for girls instead of boys.  The search continues...I should look online for them too.

At least I have booked the photographer.  Of course it will be Eduardo Reyes again.

By the end of the weekend I am hoping to have come up with a final idea for the party favours, the decor and the gift for the Godparents.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment