Wednesday 21 August 2013

Gift for Grandparents - Priceless Memories

Our neighbours are the proud grandparents of a beautiful little girl.  We wanted to get them a little something to congratulate them but their grand daughter lives away so I didn't want to give them something for her not knowing when they will see her next.  I had forgotten about the Memories For My Grandchild book and was glad to see it last week when I was in Chapters. So I picked it up for them.  Yesterday, my neighbour stopped me while I was leaving the house just to tell me how wonderful the gift idea was.  He is so excited to begin filling the book - it was one of the best feedback I have received on a gift.

Basically this book enables grandparents to tell their grandchildren and great-grandchildren to come all about their life, childhood, education, love, marriage, family life, grandparenthood, etc.  I love my grandparents so much, I wish I had a keepsake like this to go through when I miss them!

This is a must gift for every grandparent which will eventually be a priceless gift for the grandchildren.

Via Indigo
Via Indigo

Via Indigo



No comments:

Post a Comment