Monday 29 July 2013

If I was a millionaire...

If I was a millionaire I would definitely hire my own hair dresser and a photographer to follow my family and I around.  Now, don't misunderstand me...I know this may sound shallow or self-centered, but that's not why.  The hair dresser is because I've always had difficult to manage hair (although the managing has gotten better as I get older! The one good thing about aging!) and because I always feel great when my hair is styled. The photographer is because I have a bad memory and photos help me remember the wonderful moments I have had throughout the years and I want to be able to remember and feel every moment I am spending with my family.  Of course I can take my own photos but they are not nearly as good, plus I want to be part of the memories and not photographing them.

About three weeks ago we were fortunate enough to go strawberry picking with a dear friend of mine and her husband who is a professional photographer.  It was 9:30 in the morning but the sun was hitting really hard so we didn't get any photos of our youngest (he was wrapped in a blanket to cover him from the sun). Regardless the pictures turned out great and I'm so happy they came with us because otherwise with two kids and no place to put a stroller we really wouldn't have had the ability to take pictures other than maybe on our phones.





One day maybe I will have my own photographer (a girl can dream) but in the meantime I will keep asking Eduardo to join us.  Click here to check out Eduardo's website.  Photo sessions always make a great gift for any special occasion or special moments!!

Here are some of Eduardo's "Lifestyle" photos featured on "Life and Baby":

Via Life and Baby
Via Life and Baby


Isn't Stella adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment